flower

Tour #1st: 4 Days Delhi to Manali taxi package

HIGHLIGHTS

Checkout our suggest 4 days Delhi Manali tour plan, where you will visit all must see places, and at anytime, you want to call us, contact me (Jatin) at 8448702636.

IITNERARY/ TOUR PLAN

  • Day 1: Delhi to Manali drive

This is a 12-13 hour drive, which we suggest start by morning and reach Manali by dinner time, check-in at your the Hotel and get rid of all your tiredness.

sleep for a night
  • Day 2 & 3: Local Manali & Snow Sites

On day 2 & 3, you have 2 full days to explore lots of things. Like one day you can plan to visit all local sites of Manali city which are:

  • Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Van Vihar, Beas river bridge, Jogini Falls, Himalayan Nyinmapa Tibetan Buddhist, Monastery Mall Road

And one full day you can plan to visit sites famous for snow valley and activities like:

  • Solag Valley, Gulaba point, Atal Tunnel, Sissu and Rohtang Pass
  • Day 4: Back to Delhi with on-route stops

Day 4, we suggest to leave Manali by again 7-8 am, and today before reaching Delhi, we will visit Kullu and Manikaran sites. And by night come back to Delhi.

TOUR FARE

  • Rs 18.000 for sedan car
  • Rs 23,000 for SUV car
  • Rs 24,500 for Crysta

Above fare is all inclusive of Taxi fare, all government toll tax, state tax and permit, and all parking charges. NO HIDDEN COST

BOOKING PROCEDURE

  • Confirm tour dates, how many guests and which car you want.
  • 10% advance and remaining 90% pay on tour dates, from day 1 to 4.

CONTACT US

You can call me (Ms Zoya)from 10 am to 6:30 pm or whatsapp message me anytime, at below suggest contact details.

Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.