1.2 Delhi to Manali for 5 days
Day 1: Delhi to Manali drive.
- Night drive from Delhi to Manali, best time le leave is midnight, 12 am
- No hotel required
Day 2: Reach Manali
- Rest at the hotel till lunch time, as you will reach Manali by noon.
- After lunch, local Manali sightseeing, visit Hidamba temple, Vashishtha Temple, Van Vihar park, Himalayan Tibetan Monastery, Manu temple (walking, as its in Old Manali), and Mall Road.
- By night, come back to Manali hotel
Day 3: Free of leisure or Rohtang pass by extra cost
- Extra charge for Rohtang Pass
Day 4: Jogni Waterfall & Naggar
- Visit Jogni water fall, which is an 1/2 hour trekking
- Later after lunch visit Naggar. Sites to see: Naggar Castle, Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery, Jana Waterfall
- Night stay Manali
Day 5: Leave for Delhi with on-route Kullu/ Manilaran & Lasol (extra cost for these 2)
- Visit Kullu. Sites to see Rabbit farm, Kullu shawl factory, Vaishno Devi Temple.
- Visit Kasol (mountain view & trekking, but require full day for trekking) & Manikaran (Gurudwara, Shiv temple)
- By night reach Delhi before 12 am.
- After 12 am, can wait for 1-2 hour extra, and if arrive after 2 am, then extra night charge, around Rs 1500-2000.