One day Delhi Sightseeing tour by car

Available with sedan car & driver for

Available with sedan car & driver for

₹ 1600 per cab & driver

Explore Delhi in a day with our 1 Day Delhi sightseeing package tour. We suggest to start this tour before 9 am, so you could visit all tourist sites that are open between 9 am to 5 pm.

Places to visit

The tour will start from 9-10 am where we will first visit India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan (Rajpath) & the Old Delhi area, which is “Chandni Chowk”.

Indian gate tour with santram holidays

At Chandni Chowk area we will explore Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Shri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir & local street food of Old Delhi.

After lunch, we will visit Humayun Tomb or Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, entry till 5 om.

Extend tour time

Our 1 day Delhi sightseeing tour is of 8 hours, as all the sites mentioned above are opened till 5-6 pm. But you can see more…

lodhi garden tour with santram holidays

Add more hours to this 1 day sightseeing tour and visit sites like Birla Temple, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Lodhi Garden & Purana Quila, sound light show (open till 9-11 pm).

Tour fare mentioned below.

Tour fare

Per person cost for this 8 hour Delhi sightseeing tour is ₹ 425 with is in a sedan car with driver, and for Innova Car its 550 per person.

If you book the complete private car with driver, the cost of this tour comes to:

  • ₹ 1600 – 1700 for sedan car
  • ₹ 2200 for Innova car.

The above fare is for 8 hours tour, and after 8 hour, you can extend the tour by paying additional ₹ 200 per hour.

Inclusions

Inclusion of this tour is a private car, local Delhi driver, pick up and drop from your hotel or any site in Delhi. Like you can also start this 1 day tour from Delhi Airport or Railway station too.

So to book this tour or to get more details, call our Delhi manager Mr Singh at 9870333213, or drop a Whatsapp message or email, at below mentioned contact details.

Our team will be more than happy to draft a well planned sightseeing tour for you

+91 9870333213
+91 8209351141

Fill contact form to e-mail us

+91 9870333213
+91 8209351141

Fill contact form to e-mail us

Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.

Why book a tour from Santram Holidays?

We are a local Delhi, GST registered travel agency

Santram Holidays Pvt Ltd try every step to first win the trust of the guests who is interested in our Delhi sightseeing package. Thus we offer they an option to pay 20% advance and pay the rest 80% at the end of the tour, to driver.

Plus our group has worked & been mentioned at some popular corporates like:

Mahindra Holidays
The Indian Express
Rajasthan Patrika
Cleartrip
Oyo-Rooms
India TV news
lokmat news
Gulf news