flower

Tour #2nd: Delhi Sightseeing 2 days tour by car

HIGHLIGHTS

Explore Delhi in 2 days where we have planned one day tour for Old Delhi & nearby sites, and day 2 for New Delhi tourist attractions. Checkout our suggested tour plan below, & call me (Zoya Singh) anytime at 8448702636.

IITNERARY/ TOUR PLAN

  • Day 1/ Arrival & Old Delhi sightseeing

Once we have confirmed your 2 days Delhi City tour package, our team will note down your arrival time, hotel name, for pickup time confirmation. Then on tour date our driver will be available at your suggested point, and you will enjoy a morning to evening, or noon to night city tour, with trips to sites like:

Start tour with Rajpath

Rajpath is the road where on right hand side is the Rashtrapati Bhavan and left hand side is the India Gate, which is a war memorial of all the Indian soldiers given their life’s since world war 1.

After an 1 hour visit here, we will come to Old Delhi area where you will enjoy trips to  Red Fort, Rajghat, Jain Lal Bird temple, Gauri Shankar temple, Gurudwara Sis Ganj, and you must enjoy the streef food of Chandni chowk like  Dahi Bhalla of Natraj, Rabri Faluda of Giani di Hatti, Paratha at Pandit Babu Ram Devi Dayal, Jalebi of Old Famous Jalebiwala and Kulle, a special chat of Hiralal chat corner.

Later we will come to Connaught Place, which is said as the heart of Delhi. Here you must visit Madame Tussauds Wax museum & spend some free time here. Plus nearby to Connaught Place to you can also visit Jantar Mantar, Birla Temple, Agrasen Ki Baori and Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.

  • Day 2/ New Delhi tour

After your breakfast, our driver will pick you from your hotel and today we will first visit Qutub Minar, rated as one of the most visited tourist site in Delhi.

Then after an hour here, we will visit Lotus Temple, ISKCON temple, & if you like malls that we can also take you to Select City Walk mall, in Saket (South Delhi). Later in the day we will visit Humayun Tomb and the famous Lodhi Garden park area.

TOUR FARE

Our 1 day Delhi City tour starts from Rs 1800 for sedan car & for SUV cars, call me at 8448702636 (Ms Zoya Solanki)

BOOKING PROCEDURE

An advance of 10% is required to confirm your booking & remaining 90% will be paid to the driver on tour dates.

CONTACT US

Inquire about this tour at:

Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.