Golden triangle tour 6 days package
Our 5 Nights 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour package lets you comfortably explore Delhi Agra Jaipur, & a perfect opportunity to visit more cities like Ranthambore, Bundi, Ajmer & Pushkar.
But our most popular Golden Triangle Tour for 6 days is the tour of Delhi Agra and Jaipur, along with some popular on-route sites.
Our 6 days 5 nights tours are:
- Tour 1: 6 days Delhi, Agra, Jaipur Tour
- Tour 2: 6 days Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambore, Agra Tour
- Tour 3: 6 days Delhi, Agra, Jaipur Ajmer, Pushkar Tour
Our fare breakup for Tour 1 is:
- Rs 16,500 for sedan cab, & Rs 19,500 for Toyota Innova.
- Rs 7,500 for budget hotels & Rs 10,000-15,000 for star rated hotels.
Below you will details for all three tours & feel free to contact us at +91 8209351141.
Tour 1: 5 nights/ 6 days Golden triangle tour package
Most popular & comfortable tour of Delhi Agra and Jaipur
Day 1: Tour of Old Delhi
By morning, our driver will pick you from your hotel or Delhi Airport/ Railway Station (any where in Delhi/ NCR).
Today, we will visit the sites of Old Delhi, which are:
Rajghat, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Jain Lal temple, Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib, and a free walk in the old Delhi area of Chandni Chowk.
And by night, the driver will drop you at your Delhi hotel.
Day 2: Tour of New Delhi
After breakfast, the driver will pick you from the hotel, and today the tour will start with a trip to:
Rajpath “India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan & Teen Murti Bhavan”.
Later by noon, we will visit Humayun Tomb & Nizamuddin Dargah & an optional tour of Purana Quila. For lunch, we suggest you to check out Khan Market of Delhi.
After lunch, we’ll visit: Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar & optional tour of Lodhi Garden.
By 7 pm, you can either head back to the hotel or a tour of Gurudwara Bangla Sahib near Connaught Place.
Day 3: Tour of Agra, city of Taj
Today, after breakfast, we will leave for Agra by 9-10 am and will reach the booked Agra hotel by noon or 1 pm.
At the hotel, you can rest for an hour, have lunch and from 2:30-3 pm, we will go for a tour of:
- Taj Mahal, Mehtab Bagh & Agra Fort till evening
Later, the driver will drop you at your hotel.
Day 4: Tour of Fatehpur Sikri, & Jaipur
By morning, you will checkout from your Agra hotel (after breakfast), & will first visit:
- kbar Tomb in Sikandra
- Optional tour of Itmad-Ud-Daulah
- Tour of Fatehpur Sikri (90 mins drive from Agra(
After the tour of Fatehpur Sikri, you can plan your lunch at Bharatpur, a 30-minute drive towards Jaipur & here; you can also visit Keoladeo National Park, a famous bird sanctuary.
By evening, we’ll reach Jaipur, a 4-hour drive from Bharatpur & can also visit Chand Baori stepwell which near Jaipur-Agra highway.
Day 5: Tour of Jaipur
At Jaipur, you will visit two major regions, which are: 1. Amer, Jaipur, where you will explore:
Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Royal Gaitor, Galta Monkey Temple, & Jaigarh/ Nahargarh fort.
And the 2nd one is Pink City, where you will visit:
City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, pick city markets, along with Birla Temple & Albert Museum Hall.
If you have the energy till 7 pm, then you can also plan a tour of Chokhi Dhani near Jaipur Airport, else rest at the hotel.
Day 6: Back to Delhi
On day 6, you can either visit any tourist site in Jaipur, which you couldn’t visit on Day 5 or leave for Delhi after breakfast, as Delhi is a 6-hour drive from Jaipur.
Plus, you can also plan to catch a flight or train from Jaipur to your hometown, as Jaipur is connected with all tier 1 cities of India.
So, whether you need a drop at Delhi airport or Jaipur airport, our 6 days Golden Triangle tour will be finished & our driver will drop you at your suggest point.
Fare for this tour is:
- Rs 16,500 cab fare (sedan cab) and Rs 19,500 (Toyota Innova)
- Rs 7,500 for budget hotels, & Rs 10,000-15,000 for star rated hotels for 5 nights.
For more details on this six days tour, call me (CB Singh) at +91 8209351141, or fill the contact form at the end of this page. And our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour 2: 6 days Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore
In our 2nd suggested tour for 6 days, we suggest you to visit Ranthambore, which is in between Agra and Jaipur. Here our tour itinerary is:
Tour itinerary for 5 days tour is:
- Day 1: Arrival in Delhi, local sightseeing & night stay in Delhi.
- Day 2: Delhi local sightseeing, reach Agra by night.
- Day 3: Agra local sightseeing, & night stay in Agra.
- Day 4: Agra to Ranthambore, safari at Ranthambore, & reach Jaipur by night.
- Day 5: Jaipur local sightseeing, & night stay in Jaipur.
- Day 6: Jaipur to Delhi, which is a 6 hour drive.
The fare for this 6 days/ 5 nights Tour is:
- Rs 16,500 for Suzuki Dzire or Rs 19,500 for SUV (Innova)
- Rs 7,500 (budget hotels) or Rs 10,000-15,000 (star rated hotels) for 5 nights.
Cabs for our 6 days/ 5 nights Golden Triangle Tour
We offer the below cab options for our 6 days golden triangle tour.
- Suzuki Dzire Car (Sedan): 1-4 pax (people)
- Toyota Innova Car (SUV): 4-6 pax
- 9, 12 & 16 Tempo Traveller: 9-16 pax
All our cabs have All India Tourist Taxi license, & do add 2 more extra expenses in cabs which are:
- Driver allowance: Rs 200 per day, that’s Rs 1200 for the whole tour.
- Toll/ state tax: Around Rs 2,500 for the whole tour, & you can pay this directly at the highway.
So for 6 days, the total all-inclusive cab fare will be: Rs 16,500 + 1,200 + 2,500 = Rs 20,200 (No hidden cost)
Normally, you can get budget hotels in Delhi Jaipur Agra at Rs 1500 all-inclusive, but we suggest to spend a bit more & stay in star-rated hotels which cost between Rs 2000-3000, and there is no shortage for luxury palace hotels, which will cost Rs 5,000 to 25,000 per night. Below, you will find a list of hotels, along with an approx room tariff.