Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Packages from
SANTRAM HOLIDAYS PVT LTD
There is no better way to explore North India, then planning a tour of Delhi Agra and Jaipur from 4 to 6 days.
At Santram Holidays, we have 3 well planned Delhi Agra Jaipur tour packages, which lets you explore all these three cities at your pace.
Our packages include:
- Private taxi with driver
- Bets budget, star & luxury hotels
- Local tour guides.
Plus, if you have more time, like 5-6 days, then we also suggest visiting Ranthambore National Park, Ajmer/ Pushkar and Udaipur, along with a tour of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
Below you will detail on all our Delhi Agra Jaipur tours, & contact our manager at +91 8368451867, or fill the contact form below the tours.
Tour 1: Delhi Agra Jaipur 4 days tour package
Our 4 days Golden Triangle tour package (Delhi Agra & Jaipur) lets you enjoy a bit more time in Delhi & Jaipur, & our suggested tour itinerary for this 4 days tour is:
- Local Delhi sightseeing on day 1
- Local Agra sightseeing on day 2
- Local Jaipur sightseeing on day 3
- Back to Delhi on day 4.
Fare for this 4 days tour is:
- Rs 11.000 for private sedan cab (for 1 to 4 pax)
- Rs 6,000 for 3 nights, budget hotel for 2 pax, or
- Rs 10,500-15,000 for 3 nights, 3 & 4 rated hotels.
Click below button for more details on this tour, & you will find suggested hotel names, & category, at the end of this page.
Also contact us at +91 8368451867, or fill the contact form at the end.
Tour 2: Delhi Agra Jaipur 5 days tour package
As per our experience, one needs to give 5 days to properly explore Delhi Jaipur and Agra, and in our Golden Triangle tour for 5 days, we present the below tour itinerary.
- Tour of Delhi on Day 1 & 2
- Agra & Fatehpur Sikri tour; Day 3
- Full Day in Jaipur on Day 4
- Leave for Delhi on Day 5.
Main attractions of this tour:
- Tour of Chandni Chowk (Old Delhi).
- Tour of Akbar Tomb & Fatehpur Sikri.
- Tour of Pick City attractions & markets in Jaipur
Fare for this whole 5 days tour is:
- Rs 13,750 for private sedan car with driver.
- Rs 10,000 for hotel accommodation for 5 nights
- Night 1 & 5 in Delhi, Night 2 in Agra, and Night 3 & 4 in Jaipur.
Tour 3: Delhi Agra Jaipur 6 days tour package
Our 6 days tour, allows you to plan trips to Ranthambore National Park (between Agra & Jaipur) or Ajmer/ Pushkar (near Jaipur), along with Delhi Jaipur Agra. tour itinerary for this 6 days Golden triangle tour is:
- Arrival in Delhi on Day 1, & local sightseeing tour.
- Delhi sightseeing till 6 pm on Day 2, & reach Agra by night.
- Agra sightseeing till 6 pm, & reach Ranthambore by night.
- Ranthambore Tiger Safari tour , & reach Jaipur by night (Day 4)
- Full day Jaipur city sightseeing tour on Day 5.
- And come back to Delhi on Day 6 (by lunchtime or by evening)
The fare for this 6 days tour is:
- Rs 17.500 for private sedan cab (for 1 to 4 pax)
- Rs 12,000 for hotel accommodation for 6 nights (for 2 pax)
And you can skip Ranthambore National Park with:
- Ajmer & Pushkar tour (one day)
- Ramgarh Shekhawati tour (one day)
Both these tours will be conducted after Jaipur city tour, and for more details click the button below, or fill the contact form below.
Hotel Chains, available in all three cities
- Treebo Hotels (Budget)
- Clarks Hotels (Budget)
- Sarovar Hotels (3 star)
- Park Inn (3 star)
- Radisson Blu (3 star)
- The Lalit Hotels (5 star & not in Agra)
- The Oberoi Hotels (5 star)
- Taj Hotels (5 star)
- Budget hotel fare is between Rs 2000 to 3000 on CPAI plan for a couple.
- Deluxe Hotels fare is between Rs 2500-4000 on CPAI plan for a couple.
- 3 star Hotels fare is between Rs 5000-8500 on CPAI plan for a couple.
- 4 star Hotels fare is between Rs 9500-14500 on CPAI plan for a couple.
- 5 star Hotels fare is between Rs 15,000-25,000 on CPAI plan for a couple.
The above fare for a room booking for 2 adults, and CPAI means “Complimentary Breakfast at the hotel” and including of all taxes.
Popular Hotels in Delhi
- The Leela Palace New Delhi (5 star)
- The Oberoi, Delhi (5 star)
- Pullman Aerocity (Near Airport), New Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel, Delhi (5 star)
- Andaz Delhi – A concept by Hyatt, New Delhi
Popular Hotels in Agra
- The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra (5 star)
- Trident, Agra (3 star)
- Courtyard Agra (3 star)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel (3 star)
- Radisson Blu, Taj East Gate (3 star)
Popular Hotels in Agra
- The Oberoi Rajvilas (5 Star)
- Rambagh Palace (5 Star)
- Samode Haveli (Heritage)
- Taj SMS Hotel (3 star hotel)
- Trident, Jaipur (3 star hotel)
Reach us at +91 8368451867 (Mr. Singh), or mention your tour plans at below contact form.
Major Attractions of
NEW & OLD DELHI
Chandni Chowk (Old Delhi)
The Chandni Chowk (Old Delhi) is a very popular tourist attraction, as this 3-4 km area has some of the best tourist sites like:
- Red Fort
- Jama Masjid
- Jain Lal temple
- Gurudwara Sis Ganj.
- And the local cuisine & markets of Chandni Chowk.
The above sites tour takes around 5 hours, & some of our guests love to explore the spice market of Old Delhi, known as Khari Baoli.
You can also plan a 30 mins tour of Rajghat (Memorial of Mahatma Gandhi), which is just 200 meters away from Red Fort.
Rajpath & Lutyens Delhi
The Rajpath area of Delhi is famous for:
- India Gate, a WW1 memorial
- Rashtrapati Bhavan.
Both these sites are on the opposite corners of a 3 km road (Rajpath), & we suggest to come here in the evening when the lights are on.
And in Lutyens Delhi, you can visit:
- Teen Murti Bhawan
- Jantar Mantar
- Agresen ki Baoli
- Connaught Place market
- Khan Market
Do explore the restaurants, cafes in Khan Market, & Pandara Road (near Rajpath)
The southern Delhi
Southern Delhi or South Delhi is famous for its tourist sites, posh colonies, shopping malls, and more. Here we suggest to visit:
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Nizamuddin Dargah
- Lodhi Garden
- Lotus Temple
- Iskcon Temple
- And Qutub Minar.
Apart from these tourist attractions, you can also plan to visit:
- Dilli Haat at INA, close to Lodhi Garden
- Select City Walk mall, close to Qutub Minar
Major Attractions of
AGRA & NEARBY
The Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
The city of Agra is blessed with two amazing sites, mentioned below, and if you are here you must visit:
- Taj Mahal
- Mehtab Bagh
- Itmad-Ud-Daulah, &
- Agra Fort
Please note, that Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
Secondly, you can also plan Sunrise tour of Taj Mahal at 5-6 am (6 days in a week)
Sikandra is a city, which is just next to Agra and here you can plan to explore:
- Akbar Tomb
- Gurudwara Guru Ka Tal.
And just 5 km from Sikandra, you can also plan a 30 mins tour of Dayal Bagh.
1-2 hour from Agra
From 50-75 km from Agra, you can and must visit the amazing sites of:
- Fatehpur Sikri, & Bharatpur’s Keoladeo national park.
- Temples of Mathura & Vrindavan.
Fatehpur Sikri & Bharatpur are 40-50 km west of Agra & on Agra Jaipur highway route.
Temples of Mathura Vrindavan are north from Agra, & on Delhi-Agra Highway.
Note: Mathura Vrindavan temples are closed between 11:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Major Attractions of
JAIPUR & NEARBY
Pink City part of Jaipur
Jaipur’s Pink city is very popular among travellers, and here you must plan to explore:
- City Palace
- Hawa Mahal
- Jantar Mantar
- Govind Dev Ji Temple, &
- Famous markets of Bapu & Johari bazar.
The above sites tour will take around half day, & we suggested to explore Pink City after lunch.
Apart from Pink City, Amer is very popular among travellers, as here you can visit:
- Jal Mahal
- Amber Fort
- Panna Meena ka Kund
- Royal Gaitor
- Jaigarh & Nahargarh Fort
Plus, Amer is very famous for handicraft shopping, which you should do with great bargaining strength.
A night tour of Chokhi Dhani is very popular among travellers (7-11 pm), & it’s just outside Jaipur. And apart from this, you can visit:
- Chand Baori – 100 km away
- Ajmer & Pushkar – 140 km away
- Ranthambore Safari – 170 km away
- Ramgarh Shekhawati – 190 km away
To plan a tour of any of the above cities or sites, you need 1 full day for only 1, not all 4.